Installation Location of The Indoor and Outdoor Units
Choosing the installation location of the indoor and outdoor units of the air conditioner is a very important thing for the device working properly. There are some tips for choosing the proper place of the both indoor and outdoor units.
Indoor Unit should be installed in a location:
- Where airflow is not blocked.
- Out of the direct sunlight.
- Where cool air can be distributed throughout the room.
- Where the wall prevents vibration and is strong enough to hold the product weight.
- 1 or 2 m away from the TV or radio (to prevent the screen from being distorted or noise from being generated).
- Far from fluorescent and incandescent lights (for the proper operation of the remote control).
- A place where air filter can be replaced without difficulty.
Outdoor Unit should be installed in a place:
- Where the unit is not exposed to strong wind.
- Well ventilated and dustless place.
- Out of direct sunlight and rain.
- 3m or more away from TV and radio.
- With solid wall or support to prevent vibration and strong to hold the unit weight.
- Where neighbours will not be disturbed by operation or hot air.
Avoid places where sulfide gas exists and places with special atmosphere conditions to prevent the damage to the units.